+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help WES ECA Report Objection

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done BBA( Four years) and MBA (2 years ) from Pakistan. and sent all the transcripts and degrees. but today i got my ECA report where they wrote my equivalency

''Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)"

Why they equivalence my degrees to bachelor one only, i have two years of degree of Masters

Please help what to do ?? :-[

ay238

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Is it possible that your Masters is from an institute that is not rated well by WES? You an appeal against the assessment I believe.

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No sir, the institution is in list of the WES given list. please tell me how to go for an appeal.

qgon123

Feb 12, 2017
farhan111 said:
No sir, the institution is in list of the WES given list. please tell me how to go for an appeal.
There are two types of MBA in Pakistan, one after two or 03 years of bachelor degree, and other after 4-years bachelor. It doesn't matter which bachelor you had before getting admission in MBA. If the requirement of getting admission in your MBA is 14 or 15 years of education, WES can't provide you the equivalence of Master Degree?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
farhan111 said:
I also had the same issue with WES.

They had evaluated my Master's degree as 2 years of education. But, in fact, it is of 3 years duration.
So I filed a complaint to WES contact centre through my log in account and describe the whole matter.

They took my query in to consideration, and after thorough re-evaluation, they again sent me another ECA report stating 3 years of education.

I think you should contact it via your account and describe your situation.

Hope it helps.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
farhan111 said:
What is your CGPA in Bachelors and Masters. That does count. I will recommend to get your assessment done with IQAS. I know a few people who had same issue with WES, but IQAS assessed their degrees to masters level.

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can someone please tell me which question category should my problem relate with, is it relate with CIC/ECA Report or WES Report results?
i have post my question in WES Report results.
my bba cgpa was 3.16
my mba cgpa was 3.01

i dont think so they will consider my application for revaluation :(

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qgon123 said:
There are two types of MBA in Pakistan, one after two or 03 years of bachelor degree, and other after 4-years bachelor. It doesn't matter which bachelor you had before getting admission in MBA. If the requirement of getting admission in your MBA is 14 or 15 years of education, WES can't provide you the equivalence of Master Degree?
MBA which i have done have eligible requirement of bachelor 4-years.

farhan111

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have sent the email to WES through my wes account on 01 May but instead replying they have dispatched my ECA to my address. How to contact with WES, where they understand and review my case ? Plz respond

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
farhan111 said:
I have sent the email to WES through my wes account on 01 May but instead replying they have dispatched my ECA to my address. How to contact with WES, where they understand and review my case ? Plz respond
3 -4 days for WES to respond to your query is nothing nowadays.
You have to wait for 8 - 10 days at least to get reply from their side.

Regarding they have dispatched your reports, this is the normal procedure. Once they finish your ECA, they do sent the reports to your address. Don't worry about it.

Now, just wait for the reply of your query from WES.

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
I also had the same issue with WES.

They had evaluated my Master's degree as 2 years of education. But, in fact, it is of 3 years duration.
So I filed a complaint to WES contact centre through my log in account and describe the whole matter.

They took my query in to consideration, and after thorough re-evaluation, they again sent me another ECA report stating 3 years of education.

I think you should contact it via your account and describe your situation.

Hope it helps.
I have a quick quesyion. My PR application is under process. I had requested WES to review my report again because my masters waa equaled to pg diploma 1 year. They wrote to me saying they will look into it and reasses, if there are no changes they will write to me. Will thisaffect my processing? Currently at IP2

Mak101

Jan 23, 2020
Hi Farhan, Did WES re-evaluate your MBA as Masters ?

Ayesha aamir

Mar 8, 2020
Plz tell me the procedure for appeal as i have recieved my bachelors degree 3 years for 4 years hons
And bachelors 4 for masters 3 years degree from mehrab university