+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help urgent: apply online has tracking no?

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
pepo2016 said:
I applied online and i have application no.
How to find my tracking no?
I had the same difficulty finding that number since I applied online. The tracking number is the special number on our receipt, but apparently it only works for paper-based applications. Never worked for me, I could not track my application, I tried all numbers I got from my application, always receiving "no data" something like that.

Rajvinder28

Jul 1, 2016
pepo2016 said:
Do u meant recipt is payment no?
if you both have applied online then why you don't login to your my cic account to check your application status ? And tracking number is only for paper based applications submitted through vfs global

studentpermit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Rajvinder28 said:
if you both have applied online then why you don't login to your my cic account to check your application status ? And tracking number is only for paper based applications submitted through vfs global
Because there has not been any update on MyCIC account for months.

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Rajvinder28 said:
No update and i dont know where they process my application.

Rajvinder28

Jul 1, 2016
pepo2016 said:
No update and i dont know where they process my application.
be patience and let them do there job , there is no any way to know what they are doing with your application . You will only know if they will do any update in your application . So wait and pray for result