HELP! Uploaded e-APR employment records in wrong order

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have held three different job in the past 10 years, two of them in the same company. My e-APR document checklist only stated "Employment Records" three times, without specifying which job each of them corresponded to.

I submitted the application yesterday, so I just went into the "View submitted application" page and... It shows a more detailed document checklist that shows which jobs each Employment Records entry was supposed to correspond to! And they are in the wrong order vs. the PDFs I uploaded! (the PDFs for two jobs are swapped)

I quadruple-checked everything before filing my application to make sure it wasn't going to be rejected, but I had no way of guessing that each Employment Records entry was going to have a hidden link to a specific job... :(

Has this happened to anyone? What do you recommend?

Thanks

panga005

Aug 7, 2017

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did

How did things turn out for you?
I just discovered that i have the same issue ...
I ended up getting stuck in the medicals phase (procedural fairness letter) due to the cost of my medication, so they never got to the stage where they look at my employment records.

In any case, I've read that uploading the records in the wrong order is fairly common and you should be fine with the CSE.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I ended up getting stuck in the medicals phase (procedural fairness letter) due to the cost of my medication, so they never got to the stage where they look at my employment records.

In any case, I've read that uploading the records in the wrong order is fairly common and you should be fine with the CSE.
Hope you get your PPR at the earliest. Good luck.

Reactions: Zoide