+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP TRV REJECTED

ravipatel

Sep 8, 2012
DEAR FORUM EXPERT,IMMIGRATION EXPERT AND ADVISER
THIS MONDAY MY TRV VISITOR VISA REJECTED FROM INDIA.
PLEASE CHECK THEIR LATTER BELOW AND ADVISE ME SHOULD I RE APPLY OR NOT.

This refers to your application for a temporary resident visa to canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a temporary resident visa;
therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with section A 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of canada must satisfy a visa officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the visa officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of adission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

This Application is closed.Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantantively or you have significant new information to submit.

Next page

Following an examination or your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and Regulations for the reasons indicated below. I am there for refusing your application.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including:

1]your travel history
2]purpose of visit
3]your personal assets and financial status.

above detail of latter
I have booked tour for 8 days including hotel booking
My travel history is clear I never stay over stay in any nation
Cad 6000 in bank

please guide me thanks

gak9

Aug 14, 2012
which nations you have traveled? On what visa you have traveled? are you married? do you have children? are you accompanying with your family or going alone? many factors...

ralte

Sep 23, 2012
Hello there,

I was denied TRV to attend a conference in Montreal - this was my first time applying Canada TRV and again the very first time my visa application is ever rejected. I have travelled to Austria, Sweden, South Africa, Taiwan and Singapore.

The reasons Canadian high comission in Delhi rejected me were the usual : ties in canada and India, financial and personal assets, which according to them was not strong enough.

And yes, i am a 32 male, single and a medical doctor working on a regular basis/permanently at an hiv hospice. But mind you, seriously no intention of ever living abroad. I was shocked to hear/read about the rejection. This was in mid august.

I re applied immediately after a week with a stronger cover letter with more description of my job profile, relevance of my attending the conference, and this time ive also added an affidavit of land property whch my parents has kept in my name valued at Rs. 5 lakhs only ( i guess this is contrary to what others are saying here with values having to be higher than 10 lakhs et etc) - this was the only new document i added besides the usual permission letter from employer and etc.

There has also been lots of comments regarding the amount of money one has to have in their account. But i have only around 1.2 lakhs and i didnt bother to put extra before the application ( again this is against what many so called visa advisors/agent will advise you).

Since i have already bought/paid the return flight tickets and hotel accomodations - it made me more determined to re apply.

So after 2 weeks from lodging my application for a Single Entry TRV/Tourist/Visitor visa (add lots of prayers) - i got a call from my travel agent yesterday that Indeed they have GRANTED me THE visa for Canada.

To all the applications who have been rejected the first time - who are single/un married, young/mid age, not much money in account, no huge land propery to show - dont loose heart. Anything is possible. I wish you all the best, continue chasing your dreams.

Sarim

Aug 13, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London... Resident United Arab Emirates... National Pakistan...
App. Filed.......
02, June 2015
AOR Received.
09, July 2015... AOR2 10, Aug 2015
File Transfer...
29, July 2015... In Process 6, Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront 23, May 2015
Interview........
Waived... Decision Made 12, Nov 2015
Passport Req..
24, Nov 2015... Passport Sent 1, Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
09, Dec 2015... PP & COPR rcvd 16, Dec 2015
LANDED..........
19, May 2016
same as my story with same rejection points..

and my statement was so good 20 k CAD.

dear re-apply with some new material otherwise they will refused again.