Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your helpful contributions. I know there was a thread on travel history but I can't find it anymore.

I have 2 questions about travel history:

1) Does it have to be in any order, such as most recent first? The instruction doesn't specify so I just want to know what people have done generally or any available info. on it.

2) My last visit out of the country, my host country only signed me in on their system but did not stamp my passport. Similarly, upon return, my country of residence did not stamp my passport. Should I include this particular travel in my travel history or omit it? Or what should I do, pls?

Thank you all.

inder2513

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
You should include all the records of your travel history. Be truthful in your file. It doesn't matter if they didn't stamp it on your arrival, but you might have a departure stamp. I would recommend you to include all the instances.

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
@inde2513

Thank you for your response. The problem is there is also no departure stamp! So now, if I include this travel, there is no evidence of it on my passport which I have to scan every page of. Pls advise again.

Thanks