+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP to find the correct NOC

Mona.M

Jun 12, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find my NOC to apply for Express Entry but I'm not sure which one to choose.
I have 1 year of experience and Junior Project Manager in a Manufacturing company, the list of activities are closest to Manufacturing Manager.
but I do not have 5 years of experience and this is my first job after graduation from Master degree ( My bachelor: Industrial Engineering, Master: Management Engineering).
Here below there are my main responsibilities, could you please help me to select the correct NOC?
Thank you

• Collaboration and follow up with the customer regarding the requirement from the beginning of the project
  • Develop and implement plans and timeline to efficiently manage new product development by preparing the bill of Material, labor requirement, equipment requirement, Standard process, Packaging requirement, Regulatory and testing requirement, production plan requirement, ERP system requirement.
  • Plan and manage the establishment of budget for the product Capex, Opex
  • Control quality control inspection plan and process, and testing process
  • Plan, control and evaluate the operations, material requirement
  • Control production schedules and evaluate the inventory of raw materials and finished products through ERP system
  • Ensure coordination between company's departments involved in the project and suppliers to meet project requirements.
  • Collaboration with external parties and management of suppliers in co-design activities for development of new products, functional and technical specifications.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi guys,
I'm trying to find my NOC to apply for Express Entry but I'm not sure which one to choose.
I have 1 year of experience and Junior Project Manager in a Manufacturing company, the list of activities are closest to Manufacturing Manager.
but I do not have 5 years of experience and this is my first job after graduation from Master degree ( My bachelor: Industrial Engineering, Master: Management Engineering).
Here below there are my main responsibilities, could you please help me to select the correct NOC?
Thank you

• Collaboration and follow up with the customer regarding the requirement from the beginning of the project
  • Develop and implement plans and timeline to efficiently manage new product development by preparing the bill of Material, labor requirement, equipment requirement, Standard process, Packaging requirement, Regulatory and testing requirement, production plan requirement, ERP system requirement.
  • Plan and manage the establishment of budget for the product Capex, Opex
  • Control quality control inspection plan and process, and testing process
  • Plan, control and evaluate the operations, material requirement
  • Control production schedules and evaluate the inventory of raw materials and finished products through ERP system
  • Ensure coordination between company's departments involved in the project and suppliers to meet project requirements.
  • Collaboration with external parties and management of suppliers in co-design activities for development of new products, functional and technical specifications.
Send an email to NOC for guidance, http://www1.canada.ca/en/contact/noc.html