+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help to determine NOC!!!!

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Dear All,
I have cleared my IELTS and ECA, now I am confused to select NOC for my one of the experience, kindly Help.
I am posting my duties here for the same.
  • She was responsible for facilitating timely program delivery and ensures that field implementation is in line with approved strategies and implementation approaches.
  • She was responsible to undertake regular field visits to monitor project progress, ensure quality and work with colleagues in devising course corrections.
  • Ensuring all the administrative goals set by the organization are in place.
  • Provide supportive supervision and guidance and work closely along with the field and design teams.
  • Facilitate and organize different training programs for different stakeholders as per the module.
  • Monitor work-plan deliverables of each location, target group, key performance indicators and provide necessary feedback to the Management.
  • Participated in various community meetings to create awareness about the program.
  • Coordination with State Project Coordinator and keep proper field-level monitoring and reporting system.
  • Coordination with Partner school’s Principals and teachers on field level for using Gyanshala’s pedagogy and curriculum in South Delhi Municipal Corporation project.
  • Vendor coordination for timely delivery of worksheets and other project related stationery items and was also responsible to oversee the quality of the material used in the classrooms.
  • Auditing travel allowance and monthly teacher's training budget of each location.
  • Planning, coordinating and purchasing digital and operational equipment for the new joinees.
  • Designing and developing content material of Math subject for South Delhi Municipal Corporation Project.
  • Participating in various in-house training for better understanding of prevalent pedagogies and classroom management.
I have worked in this NGO for about 1 year and 3 months.
Please help

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
At face value, it appears to be close either 0422 or 0423 and would depend on the organization you worked for.
Good luck!

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Thank you for the reply, I guess its 0423 because 0422 is for school/school district, whereas I used to work for an NGO which use to provide free education to urban slum's kids.
Should I go with the above mention duties, I mean the visa officer won't say it does not match substantial amount to the specific NOC??

snehaabcd

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
At face value, it appears to be close either 0422 or 0423 and would depend on the organization you worked for.
Good luck!
Thank you for the reply, I guess its 0423 because 0422 is for school/school district, whereas I used to work for an NGO which use to provide free education to urban slum's kids.
Should I go with the above mention duties, how would I know they match a substantial amount to 0423? Can you guide?

skape7

Apr 24, 2017
It will be up to you convince the Visa Officer (VO) that the duties and responsibilities you performed match the NOC selected by you.
For this, select the actual duties that you performed and rephrase them in your own words to more or less match the statements listed under the NOC. Remember that the person assessing your application will be lay person with no specialized knowledge of your profession. So he/ she needs to be satisfied that the duties you performed predominantly match the NOC and also that you did not 'copy/ paste' the list in your letter (hence the need to rephrase the statements).
Make sure that the lead statement of your NOC completely matches while the Main duties match at least 60% or more with the roles and responsibilities listed in your work experience letter.

Usually, the Work Experience / Reference letter provided unilaterally by an organization is unlikely to satisfy IRCC, simply because it will not include all the details required by them (Ex. No. of hours worked per week, annual salary and benefits, contact information of the person signing the letter etc...)
Check the link for 'Proof of Work Experience' letter requirements
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html#s04

So the best way forward is for you to draft the letter exactly as you want it and to send it to the HR team of your organization to have it printed on their letterhead and signed by a person of authority.