+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*HELP* study permit REJECTED

gsbkv10

May 6, 2014
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

1. your immigration status
2. limited employment prospects in your country of residence
3. your current employment situation
4. your personal assets and financial status.

-----------------------------------------------------

I am South Korean Citizen.
I have been living in Germany since July 2013 with Working Holiday Visa which expires on 22nd July 2014.

Today, CIC rejected my application.

For reasons for rejections 1 ~ 3 :

I have clearly mentioned that I will come back to Korea after my study, not Germany. So I submitted documents that shows my ties to Korea, not Germany. I am only temporarily staying in Germany with temporary visa. I don't have any ties to Germany. I don't understand why they think I will come back to Germany.

I found this one on CICnews.com,
"If you immigration status in your country of residence is expiring soon, they will assess your ties to your country of citizenship instead, which may be considered weak if you have been living abroad for many years."

I haven't living abroad for many years. Only 11 month in Germany!
Why they didn't assess my ties to my country of citizenship?

For reasons for rejections 4 :

I have CAD 29000 in my bank account. It will fully cover every single penny for a year. And my father has CAD 93000 in his bank account. My study is 2-year program. I am only 23 years old. Of course I don't own a house or land.

For your information,
I have clearly explained what I've been doing in Germany, why I am going to Canada, and everything I've done since the age of 18. I am 23 years old and have no work experience. I've been a student for my entire life.

---------------------------------------------------------

Documents I've submitted
(except the documents that are not related to the reasons of rejection)

 Letter of Explanation for Purpose of Travel and Return
-Why Canada, Plan during my study, Plan after my study - what will I do when I come back to Korea
 Letter of Support for my return from my parents
 Criminal Records in Korea
 Criminal Records in Germany
 Personal History of Past 5 Years
-Certifications of Educational Background, Invitation letter from my friend in Germany, letter of explanation for what I've been doing in Germany, Registration Certificate to Language School in Germany, my English proficiency, verification of volunteer work in Germany (related to my study that I will study in Canada)

For financial support :

 Letter of Financial Support from my parents

Me
 Certificate of Family Relation
 Certificate of Deposit
 Certificate of Transactions
 Receipt of Tuition Payment

Father
 Certificate of Deposit
 Certificate of Business Registration
 Annual Income : Certificate of VAT Tax Base

Mother
 Certificate of Employment
 Income : Transactional Particulars of Savings Deposits

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your profile is not that bad. On item 1 & 4 is good but item 2 & 3 cannot be changed but can only be strengthen by SOP. My advice is that give it another shot with more stronger sop. Senior in the pls let help this guy with more directions.

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Dear gsbkv
It's my suggestion to you that do not apply study visa again from Germany or country of residence.
Same thing were happened with me also.
I am Indian but working in Singapore from last 3 year's even though I was came Singapore as a student after studys I got good job.
But when I. Had applied study visa from Singapore ,to me also they gave the same reasons as yours
So I will. Advise u. To go. Korea and apply from their for sure you will get visa.
As you already rejected once so for next attempt before that you must get caips notes from CIC to know the exact reasons of your rejection ,then work on it and apply from korea.

The reasons they stated on letter it's really not the exact reasons.

Trevisol

Jun 21, 2014
My dear I can definitely help you. before we head up to I need to know:
* HOW old are you
* Are you currently employed
* which program did you get accept to in canada?
* How long does your studies in Canada will be?
* Have you previously visited candaa? USA?

The reasons for my question is based on immigration assessment . I want you to get approved and asset you through. do not hesitate in contact. gullierme at trevisol dot ca I do not charge. Just want ppl to be successful