+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!! STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION REFUSED TWICE!! Should I reapply??

jaydip@756

Jun 18, 2018
I dont think you can apply for Jan intake now. The deadline was Dec 1st. You are already late. Purpose of visit - you SOP was not strong enough to convice the officer.
bro can i got your mail or any other source to connect with u ?
bcs i have same case as you 2 rejections
i hope u will guide me

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
bro can i got your mail or any other source to connect with u ?
bcs i have same case as you 2 rejections
i hope u will guide me
I sent you a message. just reply to that.

Aakash.nitb

Nov 15, 2018
I've applied for a study permit for a graduate certificate program twice and was rejected at both times.

1)The first time they rejected me was because of the following reasons; (I'm not convinced of the bona fide FUNDS available for your stay in Canada) & (Purpose of stay, I'm not convinced you'll actively pursue the proposed program and you'll leave at the end of your stay. I covered the Funds concern in my second application by providing my sponsor's (Dad) bank Statement/Employment Proof/ Declaration form that he'll fund my education and it was CLEARED!! And for the Purpose of stay, I explained to them that I have already graduated from a university with a degree in Chemical Engineering, that The proposed program will help me in my future career since it is an engineering program, and that a graduate certificate is a suitable alternative for a Masters Program which is shorter and convenient.

2) My second application was rejected for one REASON ONLY (PURPOSE OF STAY)- Upon a complete review of the application, previous academic and employment history and the reasonableness of undertaking the proposed studies in Canada, I am not satisfied you are a bona fide student & would depart Canada at end of authorized stay.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? I STILL HAVE TO TIME TO REAPPLY BUT WHAT SHOULD I INCLUDE THIS TIME ROUND? HOW CAN I CONVINCE THEM THAT I'M GOING TO LEAVE???? PLEASE HELP
during second application did u use the same UCI from the first application?

Jun 19, 2019
What did you do to get an approval? Thanks! My brother got rejected twice as well and he wanted to take his family with him.
You should have ordered the GCMS notes right after the first refusal. The refusal letter is almost the same of the rejected students. Dont loose hope. I was rejected twice and got the study permit in the 3rd permit. There are 2 other members who also got the permit in the 3rd attempt. get caips/gcms first

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
What did you do to get an approval? Thanks! My brother got rejected twice as well and he wanted to take his family with him.
He should have not included his family in his application. If he does that then how will he prove family ties. Did he order GCMS report?

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
He should have not included his family in his application. If he does that then how will he prove family ties. Did he order GCMS report?
hey I got refused for studies not in light of previous studies etc and purpose of visit! even though i have a visitor visa for canada and the usa and have a good travel history! maybe it is because i applied for business administration when my background was science? can you advice me? how do i make a strong sop? ive just ordered for gcms..

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
hey I got refused for studies not in light of previous studies etc and purpose of visit! even though i have a visitor visa for canada and the usa and have a good travel history! maybe it is because i applied for business administration when my background was science? can you advice me? how do i make a strong sop? ive just ordered for gcms..
You are not genuine student as per the visa officer.

• Sad
Reactions: fatima99

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
do you ever apply for student visa in the US?

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
You should have ordered the GCMS notes right after the first refusal. The refusal letter is almost the same of the rejected students. Dont loose hope. I was rejected twice and got the study permit in the 3rd permit. There are 2 other members who also got the permit in the 3rd attempt. get caips/gcms first
Hello @Helican ,

I applied the GCMS notes (Privacy Act) for my brother. I submitted the request on his behalf and also uploaded the consent form. He is not in Canada and is the principal applicant. I have a PR and based on the different answers I found on this forum - some people said that they were able to get GCMS notes for their spouse just because they are related to them.

Do you think I should apply for the ATIP instead?

Pls do let me know, thanks
Steph

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello @Helican ,

I applied the GCMS notes (Privacy Act) for my brother. I submitted the request on his behalf and also uploaded the consent form. He is not in Canada and is the principal applicant. I have a PR and based on the different answers I found on this forum - some people said that they were able to get GCMS notes for their spouse just because they are related to them.

Do you think I should apply for the ATIP instead?

Pls do let me know, thanks
Steph
You can definitely order the GCMS for him. Will cost you only $5. Third party companies are only for people who dont have any frnds/relatives in Canada.