+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help..Still waiting for my visa after first refusal

kennethino

Sep 20, 2016
hi pals
I applied for a study permit on the 3rd of August 2016 and I got a decision on the 23rd of August that my application was refused, The reason stated was
1. purpose of visit
2. Not satisfied that I am a bonafide student
I submitted another application with added documents and a strong SOP on the 1st of September 2016. On the 15th of september I got a meassage that my application has being updated. I live in Abu Dhabi and so I didnt have to submit medical. I was hoping to get a decision after I got that update from CIC but its 5 days and nothing yet. btw, classes started 6th of september but they gave me an extension til the end of the week.
I would like to seek a candid advice from you guys what I need to do. Should I wait for the embassy to make their decision on my application or I should Cancel the application and reapply for the next available intake?
please help me :p :p :(

kennethino

Sep 20, 2016
I graduated with a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, with second class upper division 3.57 CGPA and I currently gained admission into Centennial College Toronto for fall 2016 to study a masters degree in electronics and telecommunication Engineering