+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help - Separate family landing

merlin86

Jun 7, 2018
Hello immigration gurus,

I hope I am in the right forum. Pardon me if not, i would glad to re-post if guided.

I sponsored my parents: Father (PA) + Mother + brother (13) + sister (20). Their visas have been issued and they have till Sep '19 to perform their landing. I am trying to plan their trip to Montreal to confirm their PR.
My mom and sister won't be able to travel till at least August '19. Hence, my questions to you experts :)

1. Will my father be able to land along with my bro first then mother and sis join later ? The idea is to get the kid join school and start french courses as soon as possible for smooth integration.
2. if 1. is possible, will there be a need for a consent letter from mother for kid to travel with his father ?
3. Do father (PA) needs to accompany mother+sis for their own landing ?

Any official link that can clear doubts would be very welcome :) .

Thanks in advance for your help. Happy new year.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello immigration gurus,

I hope I am in the right forum. Pardon me if not, i would glad to re-post if guided.

I sponsored my parents: Father (PA) + Mother + brother (13) + sister (20). Their visas have been issued and they have till Sep '19 to perform their landing. I am trying to plan their trip to Montreal to confirm their PR.
My mom and sister won't be able to travel till at least August '19. Hence, my questions to you experts :)

1. Will my father be able to land along with my bro first then mother and sis join later ? The idea is to get the kid join school and start french courses as soon as possible for smooth integration.
2. if 1. is possible, will there be a need for a consent letter from mother for kid to travel with his father ?
3. Do father (PA) needs to accompany mother+sis for their own landing ?

Any official link that can clear doubts would be very welcome :) .

Thanks in advance for your help. Happy new year.
Hi

1. Yes.

2. Yes, your father should have a consent letter from your mother.

3. No.

Reactions: merlin86