+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Seniors - Not disclosed 3 jobs in personal history : Worried.

Ableuser

Nov 27, 2018
Hi All, I had received my ITA a while ago, submitted my application and also paid the fees upfront last week. I am a little worried and tormented now because I have missed mentioning 3 jobs of 2-3 months tenure each in my personal history but mentioned that time period as unemployed. This was intentional from my end as I felt they were not significant due to the short span and also the different noc code.

Year 2010 - job a disclosed in work history with all documents
Year 2011 - job b, c , d - 3 month each - undisclosed, mentioned unemployed in personal history
Year 2012 - Date - Job E, F - Disclosed with all documents..

Would this come back at me and have a negative impact on my application? I have not claimed any points for these 3 jobs. The jobs I have listed in my work history fulfill my 5 year experience criteria for eligibility.

Please advise seniors, i am really really worried.

Regards,Me

catalyst441

Sep 5, 2018
Hi All, I had received my ITA a while ago, submitted my application and also paid the fees upfront last week. I am a little worried and tormented now because I have missed mentioning 3 jobs of 2-3 months tenure each in my personal history but mentioned that time period as unemployed. This was intentional from my end as I felt they were not significant due to the short span and also the different noc code.

Year 2010 - job a disclosed in work history with all documents
Year 2011 - job b, c , d - 3 month each - undisclosed, mentioned unemployed in personal history
Year 2012 - Date - Job E, F - Disclosed with all documents..

Would this come back at me and have a negative impact on my application? I have not claimed any points for these 3 jobs. The jobs I have listed in my work history fulfill my 5 year experience criteria for eligibility.

Please advise seniors, i am really really worried.

Regards,Me
I personally feel that you should have mentioned your jobs in the personal history even though you didn't claim points for the same. It depends on the visa officer who is reviewing your file, if it comes under his/her notice then it might bring up issues.

This is from my personal understanding as to what could happen. Wait for the senior members to shed some light over the same.

Ableuser

Nov 27, 2018
I personally feel that you should have mentioned your jobs in the personal history even though you didn't claim points for the same. It depends on the visa officer who is reviewing your file, if it comes under his/her notice then it might bring up issues.

This is from my personal understanding as to what could happen. Wait for the senior members to shed some light over the same.

Thanks for the response. I have not disclosed these 3 small tenure jobs in any of my companies as well. Hence, it is underground and I am unsure how they may find out.

Ableuser

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks a lot for the positive response Navin. The people you are referring to have got their PR? I am extremely worried and am tormented. :( i would await a few more seniors to respond on this.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks a lot for the positive response Navin. The people you are referring to have got their PR? I am extremely worried and am tormented. :( i would await a few more seniors to respond on this.
yes i got my pr. did not show my last 1 yr work exp.