+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help seniors member PCC expiring soon !

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
After wining spousal sponsorship apeal I did three police reports FBI. RCMP and Pakistani Police report now they asked me updated police clearance.my question is when they expire because some one told me I have to sent them before 3 months from issuing date I have time until 5 December to submit them but because I got them before they asked me .three months are going to be up on 30th October.can I upload them in gckey and send them with cover letter that I will send you remaining documents before expiring date wich is December 5th or I should wait till all documents ready and send them in on envelope I am confused will it hurt my case if I send them police certificates because they are ready and I don’t know their expiry hope you understand my situation and plz advice me as soon as possible because I want to upload them tommarrow thanks in advance

TRUE LOVE

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
After wining spousal sponsorship apeal I did three police reports FBI. RCMP and Pakistani Police report now they asked me updated police clearance.my question is when they expire because some one told me I have to sent them before 3 months from issuing date I have time until 5 December to submit them but because I got them before they asked me .three months are going to be up on 30th October.can I upload them in gckey and send them with cover letter that I will send you remaining documents before expiring date wich is December 5th or I should wait till all documents ready and send them in on envelope I am confused will it hurt my case if I send them police certificates because they are ready and I don’t know their expiry hope you understand my situation and plz advice me as soon as possible because I want to upload them tommarrow thanks in advance
Any one ?

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
You need to ask CIC.

If I were you, I would upload the ones I have with a letter of explanation for the rest and work on getting them ASAP.