+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP-Reschedule/Fail landing interview

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
Hi everyone,
I got landing interview on Wednesday January 16th. When I came they asked for the letter, pictures and ID. My husband and mine ID didn’t have same address. The officer asked about it and we explained that we just have baby and moved back to his aunts’ house which is the address in his ID. The address in my ID was the one we rented basement to live together when we were in Toronto and I didn’t have chance to change it.
Then she asked is there any paper shows that I live there with him but I didn’t have. At first she said she will let me go to the bank to get bank statement. Then she talked to another women and that women kept glancing at us.
Finally she said I have to come home and they will reschedule it.

Question:
Is there any chance they will send me relationship interview? We have a baby 2 months old and I also brought him to the landing interview.
How long will I get the next interview? What paper should I bing if the next one is landing interview?

Thank you guys

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone,
I got landing interview on Wednesday January 16th. When I came they asked for the letter, pictures and ID. My husband and mine ID didn’t have same address. The officer asked about it and we explained that we just have baby and moved back to his aunts’ house which is the address in his ID. The address in my ID was the one we rented basement to live together when we were in Toronto and I didn’t have chance to change it.
Then she asked is there any paper shows that I live there with him but I didn’t have. At first she said she will let me go to the bank to get bank statement. Then she talked to another women and that women kept glancing at us.
Finally she said I have to come home and they will reschedule it.

Question:
Is there any chance they will send me relationship interview? We have a baby 2 months old and I also brought him to the landing interview.
How long will I get the next interview? What paper should I bing if the next one is landing interview?

Thank you guys
You need to provide more information. Are you referring to an inland spousal sponsorship app? If so, the fact that you have differing addresses on your ID is a huge red flag that you aren't actually living together and therefore don't qualify for inland sponsorship.

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
You need to provide more information. Are you referring to an inland spousal sponsorship app? If so, the fact that you have differing addresses on your ID is a huge red flag that you aren't actually living together and therefore don't qualify for inland sponsorship.
Yes it’s inland. I think I might have relationship interview. I have rent contract which included my name and his name. We just moved like a month and in the interview his auntie was there woth us and try to explain too. I was going to renew my ID change address in the bank statement. I hope it will be ok.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes it’s inland. I think I might have relationship interview. I have rent contract which included my name and his name. We just moved like a month and in the interview his auntie was there woth us and try to explain too. I was going to renew my ID change address in the bank statement. I hope it will be ok.
If IRCC thinks you are not cohabiting, it will likely be a Procedural Fairness letter, not a relationship interview. You need to collect solid proof that you have been and still are cohabiting.

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
If IRCC thinks you are not cohabiting, it will likely be a Procedural Fairness letter, not a relationship interview. You need to collect solid proof that you have been and still are cohabiting.
If I fail it will they tell me right at that time? Cause she told me to go home and she will reschedule.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
If I fail it will they tell me right at that time? Cause she told me to go home and she will reschedule.
If you receive a Prodecural Fairness letter and IRCC doesn't accept the response, you will be refused. If they call you for another interview and IRCC doesn't believe you are cohabiting, you will be refused.