+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required with sds online application india

Meenal@123

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Please confirm is any other form required to be uploaded other than imm1294e and imm5645 for student visa from India. It is showing only these two must be uploaded. Also do we need to attach checklist and study visa questionnaire which comes with study visa instructions. If yes then where to upload. Where to upload sop too?
Thanks in advance.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Please confirm is any other form required to be uploaded other than imm1294e and imm5645 for student visa from India. It is showing only these two must be uploaded. Also do we need to attach checklist and study visa questionnaire which comes with study visa instructions. If yes then where to upload. Where to upload sop too?
Thanks in advance.
No other forms are required, however other supporting documents has to uploaded as mentioned. No need for checklist and study visa questionnaire in online application. SOP can be uploaded under the client information section. Any additional documents such as SOP can be put in the client information section.

getsthingsdone

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
No other forms are required, however other supporting documents has to uploaded as mentioned. No need for checklist and study visa questionnaire in online application. SOP can be uploaded under the client information section. Any additional documents such as SOP can be put in the client information section.
Are you sure about not uploading study permit questionnaire and checklist?

Adi@911

Nov 17, 2021
Hi All,

I have a query regarding my SOP. As per my consultants (Canam) advice, I have uploaded my SOP along with my educational/job documents in the 'Recent Education Transcript' section whereas all my Financial documents are uploaded under 'Client Information'. Will this cause any issue? Its a reapplication under SDS.

Thanks