+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required to identify correct NOC code

pairohit

Feb 22, 2024
I am working oracle plsql software developer but my organisation has mentioned following roles and responsibilities in the reference letter and not ready to tweak it stating organization policies, I am now confused what noc code to mention in my pr application, can you help me with the same

"An Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and delivering significant components of engineering solutions to accomplish business goals efficiently and reliably. Key responsibilities of this role include active participation in the design of their solution components, investigating re-use, ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose, reliable, maintainable, and can be integrated successfully into the overall solution and environment with clear, robust and well tested deployments.
Engineers actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of components by applying the learning from monitoring and observation, automating towards zero touch, and championing a 'DevOps' mind-set."

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am working oracle plsql software developer but my organisation has mentioned following roles and responsibilities in the reference letter and not ready to tweak it stating organization policies, I am now confused what noc code to mention in my pr application, can you help me with the same

"An Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and delivering significant components of engineering solutions to accomplish business goals efficiently and reliably. Key responsibilities of this role include active participation in the design of their solution components, investigating re-use, ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose, reliable, maintainable, and can be integrated successfully into the overall solution and environment with clear, robust and well tested deployments.
Engineers actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of components by applying the learning from monitoring and observation, automating towards zero touch, and championing a 'DevOps' mind-set."
Wrong section of the forum