+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Required.... Thanks

yoZe

Jan 9, 2019
here is my profile am I eligible for post graduate diploma program in Technology field?
CGPA-2.78/4
IELTS(L=6.5,W=6.5,R=6.5,S=6)
thanks.

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So what are your current qualifications and any work experience as those have to be relevant to any course that you chose.? Be more specific about Technology as well as that is too broad for anyone to comment.

yoZe

Jan 9, 2019
I graduated in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
I have 1 year and 3 months work experience in design and drafting.
Am I eligible to apply for other technology related fields like computer networking, security or programming?
Thanks.

Last edited:

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I graduated in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
I have 1 year and 3 months work experience in design and drafting.
Am I eligible to apply for other technology related fields like computer networking, security or programming?
Thanks.
Your previous academic and work backgrounds are not related to your intended program. A bit of a problem there on how you would relate your intended program to your career progression back home. You can definitely try, but chances are slim.

yoZe

Jan 9, 2019
Are their any programs that can relate to my background?
I would really appreciate if you mention some PGD programs that go with my background.
any suggestions are acceptable.
anything that goes with CAD.
Thanks.

Last edited:

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Are their any programs that can relate to my background?
I would really appreciate if you mention some PGD programs that go with my background.
any suggestions are acceptable.
anything that goes with CAD.
Thanks.
Anything related to your previous academics and work background. If your engineering degree is a bachelor, better to apply for masters. Also, best to choose which particular field in your previous degree you are most interested in. So that you won’t have any problem when you start your studies here. I have seen a lot fail because they lost interest in their courses. These students are not legit students, just using the study pathway to come to Canada. They do not realize that they have so much to lose in terms of time and money when they fail a course. Then they would rant a lot and try to get sympathy from others. I can try to look up programs for you if you don’t know how to search, but would that be your main interest?

Try to assess and be honest with yourself why you want to study in Canada. Is it to further your credentials for better future career prospects either in your home country or Canada? Or you just want to come here by any means?

Reactions: andy.keeling

yoZe

Jan 9, 2019
The reason I want to study is to further my professional study and explore more on my area of study.
Please do lookup programs for me.
Thanks.