+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required- Medical waiver for unaccompanied child.

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am in a kind of tricky situation where I just received a request for medical tests for my unaccompanied child by CIC along with direction to pay the RFPR fee. The thing is getting medical done for my child (she is less than an year old) is not possible given my terms with my ex-wife and the fact that I am currently fighting her in court to be able to get visitation rights to my daughter.

I explained all of this when I had submitted my application in January. Can anyone guide as to what I should do in the given scenario as my ex-wife will never allow my to get my daughters medicals done.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

I am in a kind of tricky situation where I just received a request for medical tests for my unaccompanied child by CIC along with direction to pay the RFPR fee. The thing is getting medical done for my child (she is less than an year old) is not possible given my terms with my ex-wife and the fact that I am currently fighting her in court to be able to get visitation rights to my daughter.

I explained all of this when I had submitted my application in January. Can anyone guide as to what I should do in the given scenario as my ex-wife will never allow my to get my daughters medicals done.
Yes, it's possible to proceed with the application without providing a medical for your child. You'll want to provide evidence that your ex wife is refusing to cooperation. You will also need to provide a letter stating that you understand that by failing to provide the medical for your child, you will never be able to sponsor your child for PR in the future.

aifarooq786

Aug 16, 2019
I guess i should send them the court documents wherein i am asking for visitation to established i am unable to even meet my child let alone get medicals done

pritkumar08

Jun 27, 2020
I guess i should send them the court documents wherein i am asking for visitation to established i am unable to even meet my child let alone get medicals done
Hi Sir/Madam, can you please guide me, how did you manage it ? what have you summited to ircc, IRCC asking for medical for non accompanying, can you please guide me further.