+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help required for visitor visa

TouristJuly

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Hi Everyone!
I have filled my paper application on 5th july for tourist visa to canada.
I have linked my file online.
Status is showing as below

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Can someone confirm if this confirms before or after eligibility review

Reactions: Dipppp

Prinkajindal

Jul 26, 2018
M also in the same boat... Here is my case..
I have applied for visitor visa on 26th June, 2018. And also recieved an email containing Application number and UCI no.

But after thay didn't receive any update.If checking the status after online linking with CIC account.

Its saying application under process and will update you once start reviewing your application for eligibility.

Please can anyone advice what we should do?? Its been a month today but no update.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
M also in the same boat... Here is my case..
I have applied for visitor visa on 26th June, 2018. And also recieved an email containing Application number and UCI no.

But after thay didn't receive any update.If checking the status after online linking with CIC account.

Its saying application under process and will update you once start reviewing your application for eligibility.

Please can anyone advice what we should do?? Its been a month today but no update.
Visa offices currently have a high volume of applications to process. If your travel is not urgent, you will need to wait for the decision

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
But my case was offline and everyone asked me to link it with online.
Okay, let me elaborate then...yes, linking online helps, but at the same time don’t read too much into it. If it seems static or there are no updates for a long time, that doesn’t mean nothing is happening to your application.

TL; DR Eligibility review is ongoing.