+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help | Requested document upload Problem | IMM1295

vladflip

Oct 16, 2016
I applied for work permit through International Experience Canada program. After I submitted my application and passed medical exam the CIC requested a IMM1295 application form. I have to fill and upload it to MyCIC account. I don't have any entries or empty fields in my account! Neither on the checklist page, nor on the documents to submit page. I scrolled and searched every page in my account!
The request letter says that I need to upload it. My time expires I need to upload it. Can anyone help me please?

Preetjas

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
vladflip said:
I applied for work permit through International Experience Canada program. After I submitted my application and passed medical exam the CIC requested a IMM1295 application form. I have to fill and upload it to MyCIC account. I don't have any entries or empty fields in my account! Neither on the checklist page, nor on the documents to submit page. I scrolled and searched every page in my account!
The request letter says that I need to upload it. My time expires I need to upload it. Can anyone help me please?
To upload a document:

Sign in to your account.
Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages.”
Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.

vladflip

Oct 16, 2016
Preetjas said:
To upload a document:

Sign in to your account.
Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages.”
Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
I was talking about this page, NO ENTRIES OR OPTIONS TO UPLOAD!

Here are the screenshots:

postimg.org/image/vtp9t233z/
postimg.org/image/8timgq5a7/

samhur

Nov 24, 2016
I have had the same issue. Request IMM1295 or IEC. No upload button in my checklist.

I sent an inquiry to CIC. How did you resolve your issue?

vladflip

Oct 16, 2016
samhur said:
I have had the same issue. Request IMM1295 or IEC. No upload button in my checklist.

I sent an inquiry to CIC. How did you resolve your issue?
Hi! I made an inquiry to CIC, they answered me within a 5 days, they asked me to send it by email, worked okay. Good luck!

samhur

Nov 24, 2016
I am still confused why they would ask for it. The online IEC application is essentially identical to the IMM1295. It literally asks for the same information.