Mar 12, 2020
Applied March 3rd
Biometrics: Upfront done
Medical passed : June 23rd
Eligibility started: 16th September
SDS
India

My application got update on 16th September with a request letter:-

'Recent Education Transcript: A recent or final transcript/academic statement of all courses and
grades obtained by a student. This must be received at this office by: 2020/12/15
 Proof of funds Funds to support first year of studies, proof: Please provide evidence of sufficient
funds to support your first year of studies (tuition + $10,000 in living expenses); these funds must
be liquid or be available by the commencement of your studies. Financial documents may include
but are not limited to any or a combination of the following: financial document: bank
statement(s), bank loan, ITR(s) for parent(s)/spouse, payment receipt for first year of tuition
payment receipt issued by the DLI, a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC), etc. This must be
received at this office by: 2020/12/15'

I have already submitted my GIC documents and 1 year tuition fee recipt initially as well as my transcripts.
Why are they asking for it again? What should I do?

Reactions: forestalt

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Applied March 3rd
SDS
India

'Recent Education Transcript: A recent or final transcript/academic statement of all courses and
grades obtained by a student. This must be received at this office by: 2020/12/15
 Proof of funds Funds to support first year of studies, proof: Please provide evidence of sufficient
funds to support your first year of studies (tuition + $10,000 in living expenses); these funds must
be liquid or be available by the commencement of your studies. Financial documents may include
but are not limited to any or a combination of the following: financial document: bank
statement(s), bank loan, ITR(s) for parent(s)/spouse, payment receipt for first year of tuition
payment receipt issued by the DLI, a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC), etc. This must be

I have already submitted my GIC documents and 1 year tuition fee recipt initially as well as my transcripts.
Re submit transcripts from Secondary to the highest education that you have completed and mentioned in study permit application.
Use your existing GIC document, paid tuition receipt (or download account statement from your school account), add any other banking statements and upload.

That's what you can do. Do it ASAP as well.

Reactions: forestalt

Usman6843

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Applied March 3rd
SDS
India

Just send them again