+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help- Rejected TRV

Mitchyzinc

Dec 23, 2016
UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
I need help and guidance, got this as Reasons for rejection. Can someone advice and guide me how to counter each reasons? Im reapplying

1. Travel history: (TRAVEL MORE, Any other suggestions?)

1. Immigration status of country of residence: (Im on work visa, any advise how to convince the officer about my immigration status here?)

1. Family ties in Canada and country of residence: ( I have a brother in Canada and Im living with my sister in my country of residence, how to convince the IO about this?)

Help

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I need help and guidance, got this as Reasons for rejection. Can someone advice and guide me how to counter each reasons? Im reapplying

1. Travel history: (TRAVEL MORE, Any other suggestions?)

1. Immigration status of country of residence: (Im on work visa, any advise how to convince the officer about my immigration status here?)

1. Family ties in Canada and country of residence: ( I have a brother in Canada and Im living with my sister in my country of residence, how to convince the IO about this?)

Help
Were you refused or someone else?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Travel history: (TRAVEL MORE, Any other suggestions?)

Help
1. Have you landed as a PR? Did you invite the applicant? Are you related to her?

2. What is the purpose of her visit and for how long?

3. Do post the list of documents that she had submitted.

4. Has she traveled to any visa-required countries (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc)?

5. When does her current work permit expire? How long has she been living in her current country of residence?

Mitchyzinc

Dec 23, 2016
UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hello Bryanna,

So I invited my 3 siblings and mother for the holiday
Sent invitation to all of them and provided a declaration for 1 of my siblings and mother that I will cover all expense (both approved)
my 2 other siblings I just sponsored the accommodation and rest is on them ( 1 sibling approved, sibling denied)
turns out 3 out 4 was approved, only this was denied.

1. Have you landed as a PR? Did you invite the applicant? Are you related to her?

• Landed Immigrant for 1 year now
  • I invited her together with 2 other siblings and mother ( all approved except her)
  • Im her sibling

2. What is the purpose of her visit and for how long?

• holidays/tourism
  • 11 days

3. Do post the list of documents that she had submitted.

• client information - letter of intent from my sibling and approved ca visa of my other sibling + all other standard forms
  • invitation letter - invitation letter with my PR card, passport copy, COPR and license (same dox what I provided to my other siblings and mother)
  • proof of financial (applicant) - her bank statement, pay stubs, company contract
  • proof of financial (mine) - tenancy contract and my bank statement since im covering her accommodation
  • proof of relationship - her birth certificate, my birth certificate, marriage contract of our parents
  • purpose of travel - itinerary and tickets (same dox what I provided to my other siblings and mother)
  • travel history - her previous travel stamps (Thailand, Maldives and South Korea)

4. Has she traveled to any visa-required countries (US, UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ, etc)?

• NO - only Thailand, Maldives and South Korea

5. When does her current work permit expire? How long has she been living in her current country of residence?

• UAE work permit is for 3 years and renewable
  • shes been there for 1 year already

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Mitchyzinc

Travel History:
Ideally, your sister should have traveled to other visa-required countries to prove she has a history of returning to her home country. But, she has not.

Immigration status:
Based on your posts, it seems that she did not provide any documents to prove she has a legal immigration status in the UAE. For example, the work permit + other similar documents

Family ties:
With the entire family applying/intending to visit together, your sister's family ties to Canada outweigh those to the UAE i.e. there's no family member in the UAE.

a. Are all your family members who applied, living in the UAE?
b. When does her employment contract expire?
c. Does she own property/land/immovable assets in her home country? Any dependent family members in her home country or UAE? Financial investments?
d. Does she earn a good salary that would financially motivating for her to return to the UAE?

I suggest she must include evidence of :
1. Her immigration status

2. Financial investments

3. UAE lease in her name + proofs of paying the rent + a couple of utility bills + medical/health card

4. Ties to the home country