+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Regrading University Deadline to Submit My PPR

Nov 11, 2023
I'm currently facing a challenging situation with my university enrollment due to a delay in my visa processing. I've applied for my visa under the SDS category and completed my biometrics on November 26, 2023. However, I am still waiting for the Original Passport Request (PPR).

Recently, the University informed me that if I don't submit my PPR by December 1, I will be removed from my enrolled classes. This could potentially lead to me being waitlisted or having to defer my admission until September 2024, which would be a considerable setback for me.

I'm in a difficult position because the processing time of the visa is out of my control. I've tried contacting the university to ask for an extension of the deadline, but they seem unable to accommodate my request.

I am seeking advice on how to handle this situation, as it's crucial for me to start my studies without further delay. Any guidance or potential solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for understanding and helping me navigate through this issue.

Q: Is there any way I can fasten the Process time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm currently facing a challenging situation with my university enrollment due to a delay in my visa processing. I've applied for my visa under the SDS category and completed my biometrics on November 26, 2023. However, I am still waiting for the Original Passport Request (PPR).

Recently, the University informed me that if I don't submit my PPR by December 1, I will be removed from my enrolled classes. This could potentially lead to me being waitlisted or having to defer my admission until September 2024, which would be a considerable setback for me.

I'm in a difficult position because the processing time of the visa is out of my control. I've tried contacting the university to ask for an extension of the deadline, but they seem unable to accommodate my request.

I am seeking advice on how to handle this situation, as it's crucial for me to start my studies without further delay. Any guidance or potential solutions would be greatly appreciated.

No way to expedite as everyone wants fast processing. Nothing much you can do is raise a webform to ask about response time. When did you apply because you say biometrics were completed on November 26? Have you done medicals? Eligibility/background started?

architgarg

Aug 25, 2023

26 November 2023, bro you living in future?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

sorry buddy, noone can control processing time. You should always try to apply 3-4 months before start date. Deferral may be your only option

Reactions: Fizhér