+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding the noc code

Amitrana

Mar 17, 2018
Hi.I am interested in applying for express entry to canada. But i unable to decide on my noc code. I am working with a reputed private sector bank.

Job designation - Assistant Manager
Role- customer service officer

Job Duties Or KRAs

Sales:

• Conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business
  • Responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance - LI, General Insurance - GI, Mutual Funds - MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base
  • Responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account - CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers.

Customer Service and Operations:

• Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
    - Funds transfer
    - Cheques
    - Opening of accounts
    - Reconciliation of office accounts
    - Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels.

Compliance

• Compliance to the bank's rules - internal guidelines, processes and procedures
  • Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis
  • Protecting bank's property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business.