Aug 30, 2020
Profile :- 10th -60%
12th -70%
Btech - 2013 -17(55%) in machanical without backlog
Ielts- 6.5/5.5 in one
2year experience
3 time refused from st. Clair in IBM logistic
Every time I got same reason that is mantion below :-
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/ language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
I found a good course for my new profile thats why Now I'm planing for apply in LaSalle college in opration and production management .
•So what are the visa chances in this college or course??
•Will lst refusals affect my new application ?
•can I get my visa in montreal because I heard about it that montreal is the best place for NON SDS catagory ??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Don’t apply again for a 4th time without GCMS notes. Nothing much has changed in selecting another college program - what is your career progression/future prospects, marks and language scores are low (retake IELTS). Officers have access to all your refusals and they will see that you have only changed to another college program. You don’t choose where your visa is processed. If you just received your refusal for St. Clair (and have applied back to back with the other 2 refusals) wait 6-8 months to apply again after GCMS notes as you look desperate.

Reactions: Maybe tommorow

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
Don’t apply again for a 4th time without GCMS notes. Nothing much has changed in selecting another college program - what is your career progression/future prospects, marks and language scores are low (retake IELTS). Officers have access to all your refusals and they will see that you have only changed to another college program. You don’t choose where your visa is processed. If you just received your refusal for St. Clair (and have applied back to back with the other 2 refusals) wait 6-8 months to apply again after GCMS notes as you look desperate.
This, do this and good luck ❤