+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Regarding FSW applications

cutie

May 5, 2010
I am new to this FSW category one of my friend wishes to apply and has some questions senior please help with these questions:

1) do we need to send application without any supporting documents first to the office and then wait for 120 days to know the fate of the application?
2) do we need to attach the ielts at the time of application or after 120 days.
3) after 120 days we need to send the full application with all the supporting documents (PCC, IELTS, POF) .is that correct?
4) Do we need to send the fees at the time of intital application?

please clarify these questions.

dooriyaan...

Apr 14, 2010
LAHORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April - 2011
cutie said:
I am new to this FSW category one of my friend wishes to apply and has some questions senior please help with these questions:

1) do we need to send application without any supporting documents first to the office and then wait for 120 days to know the fate of the application? Yes..send inital appliction with fees only
2) do we need to attach the ielts at the time of application or after 120 days. initial application doent need any IELTS,,just mention your level
3) after 120 days we need to send the full application with all the supporting documents (PCC, IELTS, POF) .is that correct? YES
4) Do we need to send the fees at the time of intital application? YES..MUST REQUIRED

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutie said:

1) do we need to send application without any supporting documents first to the office and then wait for 120 days to know the fate of the application?
3) after 120 days we need to send the full application with all the supporting documents (PCC, IELTS, POF) .is that correct?

1. I guess you mean this :- 1st set of application which includes forms, mailing labels, passport bio data page, processing fee and more to CIO, Sydney, Canada for initial processing, then yes. For more information check the CIO Checklist. Here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF
2. Send supporting documents including IELTS once approval and instruction is communicated to the applicant or his/her representative.
3. Yes correct.
4. Yes initial file to CIO and only processing fee.

Please read the guide for better clarification. Here is the link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf

dooriyaan...

Apr 14, 2010
LAHORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April - 2011
cutie said:

just send ur initial application to NOVA SCOTIA...and then waite for ther approval . normally it takes 50 to 70 days. After that INITIAL approval u have to send all your supporting documents within time frame of 120 days given to you by NOVA SCOTIA...
120 days time concept starts after INITTIAL approval from NOVA SCOTIA

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
I guess IELTS is compulsory nowdays intially when the application being sent to Nova Scotia for approval...
Check these link...http://www.workpermit.com/news/2010-04-06/canada/canadian-immigration-changes-from-this-week.htm
Seniors comment please..

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i can add that you should send acopy of your passport with the initial application to the cio

cutie

May 5, 2010
thanks everybody for the info. i have given those info to my friend.

I have one more question: If the WBC count is elevated, does it leads to deny of application? or do they require further tests? please seniors help me with the answer.

asad1080

Oct 4, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Nov 2010
HI,

I am from Pakistan and i sent my application on May 28th 2010. It's been 5 months but i haven't received any information regarding approval or regection.

So sould i wait a bit more or apply again ???

Need help ... Please Reply