+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding Financial Documents (India) for study permit

arun26cs

Jun 19, 2017
If you have paid your GIC and 1 year tuition you are all set for the 1 st year. You do have to at least show that you have funds to cover your second year tuition as well. For expenses if you don't have some - it should be fine as you will be eligible to work part time while you study to support your 2nd year living expenses. Now you can show funds, as a liquid money or loan or even the mutual funds if any. It should either be under your name or your father/mother. Then you can get a letter or affidavit of support from your parents.
I will suggest only attach the documents which are linked to a reputable/registered bank.
Thank you on the reply .... as i proceeded further in regard to the tuition fees, i have one question. if my father is having a liquid cash in hand worth my fees but that is not 3 months old, can i still go ahead and pay my first year tuition fees with this amount? because i doubt if i should show the fee payment receipt and also the account statement of my father from whom i paid my fees(remember!! my father account dont have 3 month old money deposit) to the visa authorities while filing my student VISA. please advise on this.

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you on the reply .... as i proceeded further in regard to the tuition fees, i have one question. if my father is having a liquid cash in hand worth my fees but that is not 3 months old, can i still go ahead and pay my first year tuition fees with this amount? because i doubt if i should show the fee payment receipt and also the account statement of my father from whom i paid my fees(remember!! my father account dont have 3 month old money deposit) to the visa authorities while filing my student VISA. please advise on this.
Yes you can pay fees from liquid cash nobody cares but you need to show GIC in Canadian bank thats only matters plus you need to show fees receipt from your college.