+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding filing Schedule A Form

lookcanada

Dec 18, 2015
Post ITA on 6th Jan, I submitted my documents on Feb 11th. On Feb 12th, I got request to upload IELTS score card which I did same day. Yesterday, status of Medicals has got changed to "Passed" & BG to "In-Progress". Yesterday I got request to furnish Schedule A form.

Is the processing on right direction ?

I need below help to fill up the form.

1) In section-8 "Personal history", should I include the travels I made to country as Tourist ?
2) In continuation of #1, as part of section-12 "Address history", should I include the address I made to country as Tourist ?
3) I got request to furnish Schedule A only for me (Primary applicant). Will I get request to furnish schedule A for my spouse as well later or Is it required only for primary applicant ?

Thanks in advance !!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
lookcanada said:
Post ITA on 6th Jan, I submitted my documents on Feb 11th. On Feb 12th, I got request to upload IELTS score card which I did same day. Yesterday, status of Medicals has got changed to "Passed" & BG to "In-Progress". Yesterday I got request to furnish Schedule A form.

Is the processing on right direction ? A: Perfect

1) In section-8 "Personal history", should I include the travels I made to country as Tourist ? A: Yes, as far as possible include as much as you can.
2) In continuation of #1, as part of section-12 "Address history", should I include the address I made to country as Tourist ? A: No need if they were significantly less than 6 months.
3) I got request to furnish Schedule A only for me (Primary applicant). Will I get request to furnish schedule A for my spouse as well later or Is it required only for primary applicant ? A: I think it is required for both. but am not sure...please wait for others to respond.

Thanks in advance !!

Roopakv

Jan 30, 2015
lookcanada said:

Is the processing on right direction ?

1) In section-8 "Personal history", should I include the travels I made to country as Tourist ?
2) In continuation of #1, as part of section-12 "Address history", should I include the address I made to country as Tourist ?
3) I got request to furnish Schedule A only for me (Primary applicant). Will I get request to furnish schedule A for my spouse as well later or Is it required only for primary applicant ?

Thanks in advance !!
1) Yes included everything irrespective of duration.
2)I dont think its required if below 6 months and defnitely not if its a tourist visa.
3)Usually Schedule A is requested for primary applicant due to change in the form as of now. I dont have a clarity on it though.