+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help regarding documents

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Hi dear,
i am 2014 applicant they ask me communication proof so io send to them my remedical expire , i send required documents on 30 june and waiting . i am upset why i didnot get response any senior can advice me what is next step i can expect to them. who long they take to give me response? witing for senior to help me.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
deplix said:
Hi dear,
i am 2014 applicant they ask me communication proof so io send to them my remedical expire , i send required documents on 30 june and waiting . i am upset why i didnot get response any senior can advice me what is next step i can expect to them. who long they take to give me response? witing for senior to help me.
You can apply notes or do Mp inquiry for more detailed information. If vo is satisfied with your requested documents he/she will send you remedical request.

deplix

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
but my remedical expire so why he ask me remedical 3rd time and its almost 30 days to send documents but no reply any idea how long it will take?

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
deplix said:
thanx for reply but how long it will take after documents request.
no one can tell you this. the response time is all over the map. it depends whether this is an inland or outland application and the visa officer handling the file. to see what the "trend" is, either go to the inland thread or if it's an outland application, the thread specific to the visa office processing the application. also, cic generally doesn't send confirmation of received documents, so don't expect anything unless it is another request or information about finalizing the visa. again, no one can really tell you how long this will take. all you can do is wait.