+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding correct NOC code

Jimmy_15

Oct 8, 2015
Dear friends

I am an engineering graduate (4 years) , having 10yrs of experience as Inspection engineer in Oil & Gas field. I also have additional qualifications such as AWS Certified welding inspector, API 570 – Piping Inspector , API 580 - Risk Based Inspection Professional , API 510 – Pressure Vessel Inspector , API 653–Aboveground Storage Tank Inspector .

Can anyone pls suggest the correct NOC code. I guess either 2141 - Quality Control Engineer
(or) 2142 - Materials Engineer or welding Engineer will match my qualification & experience !

Main Responsibilities

 Witness Field & Shop inspections of Aboveground Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Piping, Skids, Structural steel during all stages of fabrication to ensure compliance to Project Specifications, Customer requirements, Engineering Specifications and all applicable industry codes
 Inspection of materials such as Plates, Valves, Pumps, Pipes, Flanges and Fittings etc. including review of material test certificates to verify compliance with applicable specifications.
 Review of ITP, WPS, PQR & WQT
 Witness and certify Procedure Qualification(PQR) and Welders qualification tests(WQT)
 Review of Non-destructive test Procedures (PT/MT/UT/RT) , PWHT, Hardness, Pressure Test, Surface preparation and Painting, Pickling and Passivation
 Witnessing Mechanical test in laboratories - Tensile, Impact, Fracture, Flattening , Hardness & Bend test
 Witnessing Fine Grain Analysis test, HIC & SSCC test in laboratories
 Review of Radiographic films for Vessels/Tanks
 Witnessing Vacuum box testing for the bottom plate joints of Tanks
 PWHT chart review, witnessing of Hardness test, Reviewing of QC document prior to releasing Hydro test
 Witnessing of Pressure Testing
 Inspection of Paint material, surface preparation, Visual and DFT after final coat, Witnessing of Holiday testing of vessel internal
 Reporting non-compliance and poor performance to client without fail
 Prepare and submit inspection reports/release notes etc as required in a timely manner.

jp2014

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2014
AOR Received.
05-2014
Med's Request
11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-2017
I don't have knowledge or experience in your field but would suggest you take a look at the job description to find the NOC closest to your capability. Hope it helps.

www (dot) cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp