+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help regarding CAQ

alantobie

Feb 22, 2017
Hi everyone. I have a question to ask. I deferred my admission from May 2017 to September 2017. I already had my CAQ approved. But since I deferred my admission and on the Quebec immigration site, it is written that you don't need a new caq if you are only deferring from fall to winter. So I applied for a new caq and have paid but haven't sent my documents. I called the Quebec immigration and I was told that my current caq is still valid till it expires. So my question is if I don't send my documents for the new caq and leave the application like as it is, will it still affect my current caq? Thank you

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

alantobie said:
Hi everyone. I have a question to ask. I deferred my admission from May 2017 to September 2017. I already had my CAQ approved. But since I deferred my admission and on the Quebec immigration site, it is written that you don't need a new caq if you are only deferring from fall to winter. So I applied for a new caq and have paid but haven't sent my documents. I called the Quebec immigration and I was told that my current caq is still valid till it expires. So my question is if I don't send my documents for the new caq and leave the application like as it is, will it still affect my current caq? Thank you

No, it won't since they won't process the new CAQ application.

alantobie

Feb 22, 2017
alantobie said:
Thanks. I called quebec immigration and they said I have to get a new caq since I'm deferring from summer to fall...do you think I would still be issued a new caq since its like 3 months since I was given my previous one?