+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help.........Refusal after 25days I need expert to address my issue

bbk431

Oct 30, 2014
please i need an expert to address my issue i was denial a TRV based on the follow reason

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and
the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

Your travel history

Your immigration status

Purpose of visit

Your current employment situation

Your personal assets and financial status

I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is my profile:

I am currently an international student in Malaysia, and i have been here for about 4years and in-between i do travel home to see my family.

I applied to spend Christmas with my wife who is currently doing her masters in Canada.

i submitted landed doc
visa documents from my wife (her study permit, invitation letter, enrollment letter)
statement of account 4 months (Rm27,000) about c$9000
letter from my school
letter from my dean
current visa status will expire in May 2015
my employment letter in my home country indicating that after completion of my study i shall return back to my employment

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Your main issue is that you can't show strong ties to your home country and are only in Malaysia temporarily.

Is there any other proof you can provide you should ties to your home country? Property you own? A business?

bbk431

Oct 30, 2014
I don't have issue with home tie, because i showed properties in my home country and the VO didnt tick home tie as a reason for refusal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Here's what you have to overcome:

1) Your travel history - you haven't traveled previously to countries requiring visas (or have traveled very little)
2) Your immigration stauts - you don't have permanent residency status in Malaysia but are just there temporarily which means it's more difficult to show you have strong ties and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term
3) Your current employment situation - you don't have a job at this time which means it's more difficult for you to show you have strong ties and have no plans on remaining in Canada long term
4) Your personal assets - CIC is concerned about your assets and ability to fund your travel. My guess is that they either have concerns about where the $9K came from (i.e. the money isn't really your) or they feel that $9K isn't nearly enough money given your spouse is a student in Canada and given the tuition / living expenses she has to pay.

bbk431

Oct 30, 2014
Her dad is her sponsor,I am only going there to celebrate xmas and new year with her, which is less than 2 weeks.

so in this case what do you think i should do. whats your suggestion. i really need to a way out....Thanks

M

mikeymyke

It might be hard to re-apply again, because it will be hard to correct your travel history and immigration status, those two things are beyond your control. You have $9000 for 2 weeks but they still refused you for financial reasons, this is likely because the $9000 either you borrowed money from someone, or you were showing someone else's bank account.

Employment situation, simple enough: you don't have a job

If you can't correct these things, the next best thing to do would be to handwrite a letter to CIC yourself, and plead your case to them, explaining why you won't overstay or work illegally in Canada, why you will return home, etc.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Otherwise, you can also opt to reapply at a Visa application centre or Canadian consulate in your home country.