+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help re-applying again for TRV to attend a conference

Saif.najm15

Jul 8, 2019
Hello,

I'm re-applying again for TRV to attend a conference.

Previous application refused due to
1. Travel history (I didn't attach my previous visas and passport stamps last time)
2. Not legitimate business purpose
(I did now attached partnership documents and my certificates from the canadian company who invited me)

Any further suggestions please I will apply tomorrow.

Regards,
Saif

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
bit late to be asking for help.. what can you even change between now and tomorrow?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
In addition, add in the credentials that qualify you to attend/speak at such conferences. For example, if these are tech conferences, show how they relate to your job.

Also.. why didn't you attach travel history on the previous application? You are required to do that, it's not optional.

Reactions: Saif.najm15

Saif.najm15

Jul 8, 2019
In addition, add in the credentials that qualify you to attend/speak at such conferences. For example, if these are tech conferences, show how they relate to your job.

Also.. why didn't you attach travel history on the previous application? You are required to do that, it's not optional.
I did enter the details of my previous 17 trips in the last 7 years in the previous travel section, but I didn't provide a copy of visas and stamps except Italy visa

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
I did enter the details of my previous 17 trips in the last 7 years in the previous travel section, but I didn't provide a copy of visas and stamps except Italy visa
Ok.. you're still supposed to upload a copy of the passport with all stamps etc, but since you mentioned them at least, this won't be misrepresentation.

If you hadn't, that would have been a big issue. As it stands, this is an omission and not misrep.

good luck.

Reactions: Saif.najm15

Saif.najm15

Jul 8, 2019
Ok.. you're still supposed to upload a copy of the passport with all stamps etc, but since you mentioned them at least, this won't be misrepresentation.

If you hadn't, that would have been a big issue. As it stands, this is an omission and not misrep.

good luck.
Thank you for your information I hope the stamps pages is the real reason of "travel history" issue

Saif.najm15

Jul 8, 2019
Hello

Quick update

I did apply at 20th of July
Submission confirmation 22th of July

I should get an answer at 12th of August

Saif.najm15

Jul 8, 2019
Hello,

New update

I just got rejected again but this time due to family ties

That means every time applicant my got rejected for different reasons!

I think canada TRV is just wasting people time and money.

Anyway, thank you for your support