patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My situation is like this, I have enough fund, but it is all sitting in cash at my house.... The thing is, my country's currency is not reliable, so every month I just withdrew and exchanged pretty much all my salary (which is paid through a bank account) into USD and kept this USD cash at home in a safe.

This is 100% my money because both of my parents have retired a long time ago. They don't have bank accounts.

Now I want to open a foreign currency account and deposit all the USD that I have into it (no way I would exchange back to local currency).

How do I prove proof of fund in this case? Thank you!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
You will need to show funds in your bank account for the six month.

You dont have a legal proof of having funds for six month, but you can put the required amount in a single go into foreign currency account?

Now, can you tell me do you have evidence of receiving money as a salary?

Not sure if it will work - but showing both, source of funds as a salary on the statement, then total amount + LOE will work, but it is one way around it.

Maybe someone who was in similar situation can help?

patricia.hple

Star Member
Jun 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:

You dont have a legal proof of having funds for six month, but you can put the required amount in a single go into foreign currency account?

Not sure if it will work - but showing both, source of funds as a salary on the statement, then total amount + LOE will work, but it is one way around it.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I have proof of receiving monthly salary through a bank account. I plan to present these documents:
1. Bank statement of the payroll account (current account) for 1 year (the current account is in local currency)
2. Payslip from my company for 1 year
3. Bank statement of the newly-opened saving account (in foreign currency) -- this is where the required money sits.
4. Letter of explanation.

Do you think this is enough?

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
andy108 said:

where does it say thar funds have to be for 6 months ?

what if i received ita and i dont have single penny in my account nor i have maintained for 6 months and my father gifts me 12300 then is that acceptable ?