+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help : Process for applying Alberta PNP with job offer

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I am in the interview process with an employer from Alberta. I've had one interview round so far and another one scheduled today. In case I'm able to successfuly get this position, what are the next steps to get a PNP nomination. Can someone guide, please?

Note : This job offer is not the one backed by LMIA

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am in the interview process with an employer from Alberta. I've had one interview round so far and another one scheduled today. In case I'm able to successfuly get this position, what are the next steps to get a PNP nomination. Can someone guide, please?

Note : This job offer is not the one backed by LMIA
You've given no details so hard to comment on your post at all.

Are you in Canada or outside of Canada? If inside of Canada, what is your status? Are you already living in the province? What is the job / which occupation? Did you graduate from a school program in Canada? Give as many details of the situation as you can.

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
You've given no details so hard to comment on your post at all.

Are you in Canada or outside of Canada? If inside of Canada, what is your status? Are you already living in the province? What is the job / which occupation? Did you graduate from a school program in Canada? Give as many details of the situation as you can.
Hi @scylla, please find the details below:

Visa Status: None; In Express Entry pool at score 470
Education : Outside Canada; Masters Degree
Job : NOC 10019 - Other Business Services & Administration Manager.
Current Position : Interview process of an Alberta employer

If I am able to get this position, what'll be the process to get Alberta nomination. This job would not be backed by LMIA.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi @scylla, please find the details below:

Visa Status: None; In Express Entry pool at score 470
Education : Outside Canada; Masters Degree
Job : NOC 10019 - Other Business Services & Administration Manager.
Current Position : Interview process of an Alberta employer

If I am able to get this position, what'll be the process to get Alberta nomination. This job would not be backed by LMIA.
The fact you're outside Canada and somehow got an interview with an employer in Alberta seems a strange, I'm not aware of 10019 being a high -demand job. Are you somehow connected to the employer? How did you get this opportunity?

If you don't have an LMIA, then you can't work for them and it won't count as a valid job offer to give you +50 points in EE. Thus you'll need to research the Alberta PNP to find out if a job offer in that NOC along with other factors qualifies to help you become nominated by that province's immigration program.

If they really want to hire you to start working because they can't find a Canadian citizen or PR to do the job, then they need to undergo the LMIA process so that you can use the LMIA to obtain a closed work permit.

mindhunter

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I
The fact you're outside Canada and somehow got an interview with an employer in Alberta seems a strange, I'm not aware of 10019 being a high -demand job. Are you somehow connected to the employer? How did you get this opportunity?

If you don't have an LMIA, then you can't work for them and it won't count as a valid job offer to give you +50 points in EE. Thus you'll need to research the Alberta PNP to find out if a job offer in that NOC along with other factors qualifies to help you become nominated by that province's immigration program.

If they really want to hire you to start working because they can't find a Canadian citizen or PR to do the job, then they need to undergo the LMIA process so that you can use the LMIA to obtain a closed work permit.
No, I am not connected to the employer. I specialize in compliance processes and corporate governance for a specific industry.