+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!!Help!!! POST ITA - Transcripts

af56939

Jul 20, 2018
Hi All,

I do not have transcripts post ITA as the sealed transcripts were sent to WES for evaluation .

I cannot reorder the transcripts as it takes more than 4 months to get them. I do have a black and white Xerox copy of the same. Is that sufficient ?

Is it mandatory to upload Transcripts POST ITA ? or ECA report ,marksheets and degree certificate should be sufficient.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hi All,

I do not have transcripts post ITA as the sealed transcripts were sent to WES for evaluation .

I cannot reorder the transcripts as it takes more than 4 months to get them. I do have a black and white Xerox copy of the same. Is that sufficient ?

Is it mandatory to upload Transcripts POST ITA ? or ECA report ,marksheets and degree certificate should be sufficient.
You only have to upload ECA Report + Degree Certificate. Transcripts may only be requested in extreme cases I think (if there's serious doubts about your degree) but this realistically shouldn't happen.

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi All,

Transcripts are not required.

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

Ram89

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
In my case, I only have transcript for my masters, University yet to provide the degree certificate. Now I have the ITA but not the degree certificate