+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Post ITA change (Intended Employment)

SirManDudeGuy

Jan 3, 2020
Hello everyone,
My search did not yield me a good solid answer, the threads ended without a resolution so here I am. Hopefully I get advice that will help in future searches if people end up being in the same situation.

In my EE profile, under "Intended work", I answered YES to a job offer. However, I did mark it as:
LMIA : NO
Embassy/Consulate/High commission: NO
List of ineligible employer: NO

My EE profile shows me this:
CRS - Arranged Employment 0

I came across this after getting my ITA when they ask for LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT + OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT to be uploaded. My question is if I can change it now after ITA in my application (won't let me change in EE profile) without any negative repercussions? I'm planning to attach a LOE to explain the situation.

I am not in the position to be able to decline the invitation and wait for another round, my PGWP expires in two weeks (yikes) and I don't want to risk it. Other threads that came up on my search said it will be fine since they did not collect points under arranged employment but all of them had no follow up by the original poster. I am not losing points by changing my answer to NO JOB OFFER.

Should I :
Proceed with my application with NO JOB OFFER and attach an LOE
Decline invitation and wait for next invitation (Extremely large risk at this point)
Proceed with my application with YES JOB OFFER and get letters from my employer, which might be a big pain needing two letters.

Help?

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
My search did not yield me a good solid answer, the threads ended without a resolution so here I am. Hopefully I get advice that will help in future searches if people end up being in the same situation.

In my EE profile, under "Intended work", I answered YES to a job offer. However, I did mark it as:

I came across this after getting my ITA when they ask for LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT + OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT to be uploaded. My question is if I can change it now after ITA in my application (won't let me change in EE profile) without any negative repercussions? I'm planning to attach a LOE to explain the situation.

I am not in the position to be able to decline the invitation and wait for another round, my PGWP expires in two weeks (yikes) and I don't want to risk it. Other threads that came up on my search said it will be fine since they did not collect points under arranged employment but all of them had no follow up by the original poster. I am not losing points by changing my answer to NO JOB OFFER.

Should I :
Decline invitation and wait for next invitation (Extremely large risk at this point)
Proceed with my application with YES JOB OFFER and get letters from my employer, which might be a big pain needing two letters.

Help?
Well, it's clear that you can not change the employment after the EE profile after getting ITA. However, it's really an interesting situation. You situation really requires a quick solution.

I would not deny my ITA either.

kunalpuri1888

Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone,

Should I :

Help?
bro i an in the same boat. what you have done? please help me bro.

Gopighuman

Mar 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

Should I :

Help?
Hiii what you did to solve problem plss tell me I am in same boat

simirp

Nov 1, 2022
Hello everyone,

Should I :

Help?
what did you do for please help?