AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
I have just sent my application off a week ago, it is yet to be recieved...I just realised ive sent off the wrong Australian National Police Check..
It states on the CIC page that it must be a "Standard Disclosure" I have accidentally gotten a "Complete Disclosure"
Will they send my application back for this or will i have the chance to upload online after linking account!!!

Reactions: canadiantams

canadiantams

Apr 16, 2019
I have just sent my application off a week ago, it is yet to be recieved...I just realised ive sent off the wrong Australian National Police Check..
It states on the CIC page that it must be a "Standard Disclosure" I have accidentally gotten a "Complete Disclosure"
Will they send my application back for this or will i have the chance to upload online after linking account!!!
Hi Sami,

Love to chat to you, seems not so many Australians on here- I am Canadian but sponsoring my hubby- kids are dual. We live in Brisbane.
You are a bit ahead of us- We are just sending out via courier to Sydney NS tomorrow.

samijade14

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Australia
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
AOR Received.
27-03-2019
File Transfer...
17-05-2019
Med's Request
29-01-2020
Med's Done....
03-02-2020
Hi Sami,

Love to chat to you, seems not so many Australians on here- I am Canadian but sponsoring my hubby- kids are dual. We live in Brisbane.
You are a bit ahead of us- We are just sending out via courier to Sydney NS tomorrow.
I agree, havent seen many aussies! feel free to contact me if need :), happy to chat

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Here's someone who did the same thing (from 2016):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/standard-vs-complete-police-report-australia.398508/
Perhaps you could be proactive and get a Standard disclosure done and upload it when you've linked your account?

I'm a Kiwi who moved to Canada 10 years ago (Canadian husband), both my brothers live in Aussie.