+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!PNP PR Application Returned

xrmdj

Sep 13, 2016
Hi guys,

My paper application has been returned to me as incomplete. On the letter they sent me it says:

Your provincial nominee certificate either has expired or will expire on Dec 30, 2016. If the application is received prior to the expiry date, an extension will not be necessary. If the application is received after the expiry it would be returned to you as incomplete.

Does anyone know what they mean by receive?
If they mean the time when they receive my application in the mail I wouldn't need an extension for my nomination. But if they mean the time when they acknowledge that the application is complete and issue me a file number then I probably would need to get an extension before I send out my application again because it now takes over 3 months to get a FN.

Please share your thoughts!

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
xrmdj said:
Hi guys,

My paper application has been returned to me as incomplete. On the letter they sent me it says:

Your provincial nominee certificate either has expired or will expire on Dec 30, 2016. If the application is received prior to the expiry date, an extension will not be necessary. If the application is received after the expiry it would be returned to you as incomplete.

If they mean the time when they receive my application in the mail I wouldn't need an extension for my nomination. But if they mean the time when they acknowledge that the application is complete and issue me a file number then I probably would need to get an extension before I send out my application again because it now takes over 3 months to get a FN.

If your application get deliver up to 30 Dec. then no need of extension.

nikitabalaji

Jul 2, 2013
Hi,

I am under the same situation as you. I received back my application because I was missing a signature and also the same note was highlighted for me. But the problem is my PNP expired as of Oct 1 but they just received my application. What should I do? :( :( :(

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
xrmdj said:
Hi guys,

When was you application delivered to CIO ?

Though I checked my application many times before mailing out, I'm still concerned that my application would be returned for some reason. BTW, my package was delivered on Oct 31. So far there's any news about it...

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
nikitabalaji said:
Hi,

I am under the same situation as you. I received back my application because I was missing a signature and also the same note was highlighted for me. But the problem is my PNP expired as of Oct 1 but they just received my application. What should I do? :( :( :(
Write your PNP about Nomination extension. Send Email them, they would tell you the procedure.

Feb 23, 2017
Hello guys,

I have same situation as you..my documents returned back to me yesterday. But thae expiration of Nominee invitation letter was on Dec.30,2016. Is it means denied already?
Pls. Share your thoughts..Thank you