+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP plz

shery6

Nov 22, 2016
HI,
My online application for study in Canada has been approved in september 2016. But there is no passport request yet. Can anyone tell me when they will send me passport request? I am from Pakistan.

looking for reply....... plz help

FahrenheitZR

May 15, 2016
shery6 said:
HI,
My online application for study in Canada has been approved in september 2016. But there is no passport request yet. Can anyone tell me when they will send me passport request? I am from Pakistan.

Are you sure there is no passport request? That is weird because once it is approved they instantly request for the passport. Try contacting VFS if you submitted a paper-based application, or look through your CIC messages, you may have missed a request letter. If you applied online, and there is no message in your myCic account, then consult VFS on what to do next.

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
shery6 said:
HI,

Hey
When did you apply?

shery6

Nov 22, 2016
FahrenheitZR said:
Are you sure there is no passport request? That is weird because once it is approved they instantly request for the passport. Try contacting VFS if you submitted a paper-based application, or look through your CIC messages, you may have missed a request letter. If you applied online, and there is no message in your myCic account, then consult VFS on what to do next.
VFS mean?