+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help plz!

razana

May 15, 2015
Hi all,
Thank you in advance for any information!
Ii just have one question. I need to request ATIP my medical results that I made to get the permanent residency visa but I am not sure if it is gonna show my address at that time and the address of the panel physician or not?
Please if any one has any idea can answer that I will really appreciate it.

razana

May 15, 2015
Thank you for your response!
I don't want to request the whole physical file as I was browsing the Internet and found this sentence
4D) Physical files: You will receive the entire physical file of your choosing (select one of the six options). Note: X-rays will not be provided even when selecting medical file.
I will only request the medical file but I am not sure if the file will show only medical results or also my address and the panel physician address?
Please if any one had requested such file and can help me I will really appreciate that.

walidraymond

Nov 11, 2014
hi all
i have a question please
Do I have to take my son's original passport along with the other documents to the test?
In the CIC page it is said to take all submitted documents.

i am wondering should I bring all "his" documents (school records, birth certificate etc.) to the test? and who should have them (my wife or myself)?

thx

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
razana said:
Hi all,
Thank you in advance for any information!
Ii just have one question. I need to request ATIP my medical results that I made to get the permanent residency visa but I am not sure if it is gonna show my address at that time and the address of the panel physician or not?
Please if any one has any idea can answer that I will really appreciate it.
Correct me of I'm wrong, but I know that you are not allowed to request ATIP unless you are citizen or PR.