+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP PLZ NEWBIE HERE

jay zee

Apr 14, 2017
Education post HSC diploma 2 yrs (AUSTRALIA)
1) Diploma in hospitality management (1 year)
2) Diploma in Management ( 1 year)
Work experience (AUSTRALIA)
More than 4 yrs of paid experience as contract administrator ( I have tax documents and experience letter (old)to show for it),company has stopped trading but the HR manager (who is working in different company now) has agreed to issue me new letter and he is willing to reply to all inquiries)
DO I HAVE TO GET MY TRADE RECOGNISED AS CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR?
IELTS
Reading (9) writing ( 7) speaking (7) listening (8.5) overall (8)
job offer
My cousin is successfully running business in Ontario and now he has bought another franchise. He has assured me of all the possible help.
Relatives
My father’s real brother, his wife, all their kids (my cousins) and their kids(my nephews, neice) are Canadian citizen
1) HOW MUCH IS MY CRS OR EXPRESS ENTRY SCORE?
2) WHICH PROGRAMME SHOULD I GO FOR? EXPRESS ENTRY? PNP? SKILLED WORKER OR FAMILY CLASS.
3) WHICH IS THE QUICKEST AND LEAST DOCUMENT REQURING?
MY COUSIN DOES NOT HAVE LMIA****
thanking u all in advance and all the best with ur applications

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1) If you would like someone to calculate your score for you, your best option is to hire an immigration lawyer to assist you. Otherwise you can go to the CIC web site and use their calculator. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
2) Family class isn't an option for you unless you have a Canadian spouse you haven't told us about. Your cousin cannot sponsor you. Express Entry / FSW is probably fastest if you have enough points to be selected quickly.

jay zee

Apr 14, 2017
scylla said:
1) If you would like someone to calculate your score for you, your best option is to hire an immigration lawyer to assist you. Otherwise you can go to the CIC web site and use their calculator. h
2) Family class isn't an option for you unless you have a Canadian spouse you haven't told us about. Your cousin cannot sponsor you. Express Entry / FSW is probably fastest if you have enough points to be selected quickly.
thx a heaps scylla, that really helped,by the looks of it i do have more than 67 points even without offer letter,
only question remains HOW DO I GET MY JOB RECOGNISED AS CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR? DO I EVEN NEED TO? OR TAX DOCUMENTS, PAYG SUMMARY AND EXPERIENCE LETTER FROM EMPLOYER WOULD BE ENOUGH?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would recommend you join the Express Entry section of the forum and read through the posts there.