+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Pleases .. The TRV got Refused

Ranosha

Nov 17, 2018
My visas were refused and I couldn't get to the point of refusal

mine needed a biometric and when I got the file requesting the biometric it said I had 30 days to fulfill it .. starting 23 November .. and today the 8th of December .. which is still not the last date for giving my biometric and I got refused for this reason ...
{
"• You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics."
}
and can I still give my biometrics or that's done !!!??

my kids... one was a study permit and the other was a visitor visa to accompany my child during his stay .. both were refused based on the reason of the visit ... is there any help or any requests I can do to contact them for this decision...
{
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."
}

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My visas were refused and I couldn't get to the point of refusal

mine needed a biometric and when I got the file requesting the biometric it said I had 30 days to fulfill it .. starting 23 November .. and today the 8th of December .. which is still not the last date for giving my biometric and I got refused for this reason ...
{
"• You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics."
}
and can I still give my biometrics or that's done !!!??

my kids... one was a study permit and the other was a visitor visa to accompany my child during his stay .. both were refused based on the reason of the visit ... is there any help or any requests I can do to contact them for this decision...
{
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."
}
It's not quite clear what you applied for.

It sounds like one of your children is coming to Canada on a study permit. Is that right? How old is this child?

It soiunds like you and your other child were applying for TRVs to accompany your first child to Canada and remain in Canada while your child studies in Canada. Is that right?

Ranosha

Nov 17, 2018
It's not quite clear what you applied for.

It sounds like one of your children is coming to Canada on a study permit. Is that right? How old is this child?

It soiunds like you and your other child were applying for TRVs to accompany your first child to Canada and remain in Canada while your child studies in Canada. Is that right?
Yes that is true ... one is on a study permit and I and his brother are accompanying him ... primary student 8 years old

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes that is true ... one is on a study permit and I and his brother are accompanying him ... primary student 8 years old
I don't see any chance of approval. You and your son are not allowed to live in Canada on a TRV while your other child studies there - and this is what it looks like you're trying to do.

If you want to travel to Canada with your 8 year old child just to drop him off - then you should apply for the TRV alone and exclude your other child from the application. You should also keep your requested trip short (2 weeks) - just enough to drop your child off in Canada for school and then leave.

I assume you have a guardian for your 8 year old child in Canada who that 8 year old will live with while studying?

Ranosha

Nov 17, 2018
Well yeah I do have a relative there but I won't let my child stay alone there with them ... I had an intention of staying with him during this year at least .. so in your opinion this won't be helpful if I tried to re apply?!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Well yeah I do have a relative there but I won't let my child stay alone there with them ... I had an intention of staying with him during this year at least .. so in your opinion this won't be helpful if I tried to re apply?!
No - this won't be helpful.

Again, a TRV does not allow you to live in Canada (which is quite obviously what you are trying to do). There is no visa that allows you to accompany your child to Canada while they study.

I don't see any chance of success.

If you aren't comfortable allowing your child to live there alone with a guardian, then I would suggest waiting until your child is old enough to come to Canada alone.

Reactions: Ranosha

Ranosha

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks alot for your help ... I hope I had those answers before I applied!

Actually I was trying to take this as a step for me to be able to get my child used to new environment since I'll be applying for a study permit the year before although this costs way more tha on my higher studies.

Again thanks alot for your help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks alot for your help ... I hope I had those answers before I applied!

Actually I was trying to take this as a step for me to be able to get my child used to new environment since I'll be applying for a study permit the year before although this costs way more tha on my higher studies.

Again thanks alot for your help
If you want to apply for a study permit yourself, then you definitely do not want to apply for a TRV again. TRV refusals will make it more difficult for you to get a study permit approved for yourself later. To get a study permit approved for yourself, you will need to show very strong ties to your home country / country of residence and prove you have no plans on remaining in Canada long term. Note that if you are living outside of your country of residence, it will be more difficult to get a study permit.

Also note that you will need written permission from your spouse to bring your children to Canada unless you have sole custody.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry for bothering you... how about the biometrics... can I still give it or it's done??
There's no point doing biometrics. All of the applications have been refused.

Ranosha

Nov 17, 2018
I just mean it won't cause any problems in the future if I didn't take this step now ... they wrote beside my application status "action is required " but the other two "refused"