+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please!!

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi I have a question to ask. If you can please share your thoughts on my case. My mother is a housewife and has never travelled internationally. We do not have any property but few assests to show strong ties back home. The only things I can show in this case is my dad's pension that goes to my mother now as he has expired, home lease agreement and FD. My brother also lives in India. My question is will all these things can be shown as proof of strong ties back home?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I have a question to ask. If you can please share your thoughts on my case. My mother is a housewife and has never travelled internationally. We do not have any property but few assests to show strong ties back home. The only things I can show in this case is my dad's pension that goes to my mother now as he has expired, home lease agreement and FD. My brother also lives in India. My question is will all these things can be shown as proof of strong ties back home?
What is this for?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry I should have mentioned. For visitor visa of my mother
A strong profile is:
  • Funds: She needs to show her own funds. Funds should equal a length of stay. So she needs to show her bank accounts.
  • Travel history
  • Ties to home country: Usuallly this is a job, businesses, spouse etc. She needs to show her pension (show she can only get it if in the country) and lease (show that it is long term).

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
A strong profile is:
  • Funds: She needs to show her own funds. Funds should equal a length of stay. So she needs to show her bank accounts.
  • Travel history
  • Ties to home country: Usuallly this is a job, businesses, spouse etc. She needs to show her pension (show she can only get it if in the country) and lease (show that it is long term).
For funds, I am going to take care of her expense so I can show my funds.
Travel history she has none.
And for ties for home country all I have is FD that is under her name, pension that goes to her and lease.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For funds, I am going to take care of her expense so I can show my funds.
Travel history she has none.
And for ties for home country all I have is FD that is under her name, pension that goes to her and lease.
What is your status in Canada? You can’t just show your own funds. IRCC doesn’t have to consider your funds. She has to show she can afford to come to Canada Taking care of all her expenses shows weak ties.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
What is your status in Canada? You can’t just show your own funds. IRCC doesn’t have to consider your funds. She has to show she can afford to come to Canada Taking care of all her expenses shows weak ties.
I am a permanent resident here.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Are you eligible for applying for a Supervisa based on your LICO since your mother has no funds?
Yes I am. My LICO qualifies for supervisa. The only thing is the upfront medical insurance that is required for it. She won't live here for more then 6 months which is why I was thinking of visitor visa instead of supervisa.