+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help please?

newon

Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
i am a permanent resident of canada and now am in europe visiting my parents,i was watching news and they are saying canada have closed international borders and airports until 30 september?does that means i cant fly back in canada this month?cause i wanted to fly back in canada on 25 September,please help me am so confused,means i will be stuck in europe?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
i am a permanent resident of canada and now am in europe visiting my parents,i was watching news and they are saying canada have closed international borders and airports until 30 september?does that means i cant fly back in canada this month?cause i wanted to fly back in canada on 25 September,please help me am so confused,means i will be stuck in europe?
If you are already a PR (landed), you can return if documents in order. You will need a quarantine plan.

newon

Feb 21, 2020
Ontario
i know man i have landed but i went to visit my family in europe in march and now am still in eurooe and i wanted to fly back in canada on 25 September,i was watching the news and they was saying canada have closed all borders and international flights and airports until 30 September? means who cant fly this days visitors?will still have flights or u have no idea ?how can i find the right information please,i do have my wife in canada so quarantine plan is i go back in my house in canada where my wife is living right now

risingstar111

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
i know man i have landed but i went to visit my family in europe in march and now am still in eurooe and i wanted to fly back in canada on 25 September,i was watching the news and they was saying canada have closed all borders and international flights and airports until 30 September? means who cant fly this days visitors?will still have flights or u have no idea ?how can i find the right information please,i do have my wife in canada so quarantine plan is i go back in my house in canada where my wife is living right now

You are exempt from travel restrictions if you are already a permanent resident.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I will add that yes, the borders are closed to visitors for non-essential reasons, as they have been for months now. Flights are still operating and with you being a PR you are allowed to enter Canada.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
They do not stop their own PRs(If PR is not expired) or Citizens