+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help please!!!

Anu thakur

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi everyone

I want some info pls help

When I reached canada, i got a mail from ircc to report to local authoriity for medical followup within 3 months
However, 3 months has been passed and i didnt heared anything from local authority.

I mailed to ircc as well but no response???

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone

When I reached canada, i got a mail from ircc to report to local authoriity for medical followup within 3 months
However, 3 months has been passed and i didnt heared anything from local authority.

So did you report to local authority before 3 months?

Reactions: Anu thakur

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone

And did you?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
First i have to receive a call or any letter from them
Then i have to go for followup
But i didnt receive any letter?? In three months
In your original statement 'When I reached Canada, i got a mail from ircc to report to local authority for medical followup within 3 months.

The bit in bold means you have to report to them within 3 months, not the other way around.

Anu thakur

Star Member
May 22, 2019
In your original statement 'When I reached Canada, i got a mail from ircc to report to local authority for medical followup within 3 months.

The bit in bold means you have to report to them within 3 months, not the other way around.
Yes i have to report once i get mail or call from doctor

This is what mentioned

This information will allow us to notify the appropriate provincial, territorial or local public health office and allow them to follow-up with you.

The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance within 3 months

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Yes i have to report once i get mail or call from doctor

This is what mentioned

This information will allow us to notify the appropriate provincial, territorial or local public health office and allow them to follow-up with you.

The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance within 3 months
So why didn't you follow up BEFORE the 3 month deadline? It was ultimately your responsibility. You are now in violation of the conditions of your stay.

Contact the health authority ASAP.

Anu thakur

Star Member
May 22, 2019
So why didn't you follow up BEFORE the 3 month deadline? It was ultimately your responsibility. You are now in violation of the conditions of your stay.

Contact the health authority ASAP.
How i can report to doctor without knowing his /her address where to visit
I did not get any mail from doctor for instructions

Anu thakur

Star Member
May 22, 2019
It isn't hard to Google the relevant public health authority and call them.
well here is the mail that i got!! Kindly guide Me

Good Day,

Thank you for your response. Your file has been updated and your provincial/territorial Public Health Authority (P/T PHA) has been notified.

The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance. The P/T PHA must inform Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have complied with medical surveillance for IRCC to update your file. If you have not heard anything from the P/T PHA after three months, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

We thank you for considering this important request.

Kind regards,

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
well here is the mail that i got!! Kindly guide Me

Good Day,

Thank you for your response. Your file has been updated and your provincial/territorial Public Health Authority (P/T PHA) has been notified.

The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance. The P/T PHA must inform Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have complied with medical surveillance for IRCC to update your file. If you have not heard anything from the P/T PHA after three months, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

We thank you for considering this important request.

Kind regards,
Did you email them, or you waiting for us to tell you to email the Public Health Liaison Unit?