+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please

icychris10

Aug 20, 2018
Hello! I'm currently working as a nurse here in saudi arabia for about 6mos now, and my partner is leaving next month for canada as a student and I'm planning to visit her next year. My question is. How much money do i need in my bank account ?maybe i'll be staying there in Montreal to visit her for just about 15-20days hopefully, should i tell them my reason is to visit her? Hmmm she has a sponsor there maybe her sponsor can invite me so that the lesser the money that i should put in my bank account? Thank you

icychris10

Aug 20, 2018
Aww and 1 more thing I'm a filipino can i apply here in saudi for my visit visa to montreal canada? Thank you

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Aww and 1 more thing I'm a filipino can i apply here in saudi for my visit visa to montreal canada? Thank you
You can apply there in KSA, but your being a Filipino nurse working in KSA is already three red flags.

A sponsor does not mean you can put “lesser” money in your bank account. Even with a “sponsor”, you must prove that you have enough funds to completely fund your trip by yourself.

Red flag #4 that you can’t afford your trip, red flag #5 that you are visiting a partner there. Unfortunately I don’t think your TRV will be approved.

Reactions: Bryanna

icychris10

Aug 20, 2018
You can apply there in KSA, but your being a Filipino nurse working in KSA is already three red flags.

A sponsor does not mean you can put “lesser” money in your bank account. Even with a “sponsor”, you must prove that you have enough funds to completely fund your trip by yourself.

Red flag #4 that you can’t afford your trip, red flag #5 that you are visiting a partner there. Unfortunately I don’t think your TRV will be approved.

icychris10

Aug 20, 2018
[

Hello @bellaluna i see

Well actually i have a credit card limit of 17500k sar around 200k in pesos and my monthly salary is almost 80k php should i not tell that i have a partner there instead i have a friend who invited me? Hmmmm we are planning to have a property before my partner leave to canada this month with it help plus my bank statements?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
What can we do maybe so that i can just visit there just within 2 weeks stay
Unlike the US, Canada does not care about your credit card limit. Your salary is also just above minimum wage in North America. So the visa officer may not think that your salary is a strong enough tie.

I just offered what I think. You can apply on your own and maybe the visa officer will prove me wrong. I just think your overall circumstances trend more towards a profile that tends to be refused.