+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please, with Police Certificate from Ireland

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016
Hi,

Anyone with experience in getting Police Certificate from Ireland, please help.

I spent a year studying in Ireland and during that stayed at the UCD Blackrock Campus. From the website, I understand that in order to get the Police Certificate from their, I should mail to the station in that region. I did a search on Garda website but not sure if it is the right place. If anyone knows the exact station address, please advise.

Thanks a million.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Tracydo said:
Hi,

Anyone with experience in getting Police Certificate from Ireland, please help.

I spent a year studying in Ireland and during that stayed at the UCD Blackrock Campus. From the website, I understand that in order to get the Police Certificate from their, I should mail to the station in that region. I did a search on Garda website but not sure if it is the right place. If anyone knows the exact station address, please advise.

Thanks a million.
Check on this website, http://www.garda.ie/stations/default.aspx

You must apply by mail to the superintendent who is in charge of the district where you lived. Contact information is available on the Irish National Police Service website I gave you above.

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016
Pipis Husband said:
You must apply by mail to the superintendent who is in charge of the district where you lived. Contact information is available on the Irish National Police Service website I gave you above.
Thanks for your response.