+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please! Vacation for live-in caregivers

james2016

Feb 13, 2016
validity of work permit when going vacation to philippines

any comment from the forum,I need some help and clarification

how many months is the validity of the work permit of TFW before he/she can re enter to canada from a vacation to philippines.Some people bothered cause they heard that it must be 6-8months valid.some say 2-3 months valid.Do you have any idea on what is really the truth about this.

what are the requirements for a tfw having vacation from philippines and going back to canada without delayed or not having a problem re entering.

your response is a great help for other people who have the same question in thier mind.

thanks

eilyn0314

Sep 21, 2017
can anybody help me please. i am under LCP which is a 2 year contract. i am planning to take a 6 weeks vacation but the thing is im working as caregiver for just a year. can i go for a vacation and return back to canada to continue my work? do you know what i need to do before i can have a vacation and leave the country? my employer told me that she will write a letter to the immigration stating that i will have a 6 weeks vacation and will probably be back to continue my work. but we dont know what are the requires papers that i have to file to the embassy before leaving.

Apple valera

Oct 21, 2017
[QUOTE="melchor123, post: 4034967, me
Hey there! Kindly help.. I am also scheduled to have a vacation this March 10, 2015 to my country Philippines and coming back April 25, 2015..will I not be in trouble coming back here in Canada for I have just a month to stay as a TFW here in Canada after my vacation, my work permit will ends on the 28th day of May, 2015 which is also remarked in my work permit to leave Canada on this day. My employer said he was advised that I could make visit back to my county before my work permit ends, he also promised me for another positve LMIA under a new job description saying this papers are on process through an agency or third party. Do have to get a hard copy of this documents from the third party to support my re-entry? If I need it so, what are the specific document will I request them? Thank you so much dear respondent..you