+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Please share your views & suggestions on my visa chances and PGWP

Grv15

Oct 7, 2015
Hello friends,

I am in need of your valuable suggestions, views, thoughts, info inputs and your priceless knowledge which you've gained from personal experiences on the following points.
First of all, I'd like to give you a brief introduction about myself. My name is Gaurav and my profile is as follows:

1999 : 10th - 62%
2002 : 12th - 48% (PCM)
2005 : BSc. - 65% (PCM)

2005-07 : Job as an Office coordinator
2007-09 : Diploma in 3d animation & computer graphics from MAAC (private institute, not recognised)
2009-11 : Job as a Video editor & designer
2011-12 : Job as a Graphic designer in an IT company
2012-15 : Job as an IT Support Executive in same company

I switched from being a designer to IT Support profile because I felt that I have keen interest in Computer Technologies & Hardware rather than designing field.
Now, I want to pursue Network Administration or Computer Engineering/Technician programs in Canada and my personal choice is Network Administration & Security Professional (NASP) program at BCIT. It's a 1 yr program with 10 months of full time study & 8 weeks of Industrial training. BCIT is a non-SPP college.

My questions are:

1. How relevant is this program to my profile?
2. What are my chances of getting a LOA & Study Permit, especially, at this age and with this profile?
3. Should I choose a different program of atleast 2 year duration for getting 2 or 3 yr PGWP?
4. What are job & PR prospects in BC during & after graduation?

I'll be highly honored to receive any sort of guidance and support from experienced members of this forum.

Thank you
Gaurav
India